Lake Sonoma 8 Hr
Sept 16th. 2017 - 7.2 mile loop 90% single track, 1,100 ft per lap
Bringing it back, Hopper style! We’ve always loved the flowing and technical trails of the Liberty Glen area at Lake Sonoma so what could be better than an all day mtb ride with your pals? This killer loop is “practically” all downhill.
We’ll have Hammer Nutrition Heed hydration and gels at the transition zone all day and mechanical support provided by BreakAway Bikes. Ice-cold Guayaki. Lunch and beer from Woodfour Brewing Company at the finish.
- Pro/Open men
- Pro/Open women
- Beginner men/women
- Sport men/women
- Expert under 29 men/women
- Expert 30-39 men/women
- Expert 40-49 men/women
- Expert 50+ men/women
- SS men/women
- 2 person men/women
- 2 person co-ed
- 2 person pro men
- 2 person pro women
- 3 person men/women
- 3 person co-ed
- 3 person pro men/women
Sponsor schwag and medals for top 3 in each category
7:00 Registration Opens
5:00 finish. You must start your lap by 4:59 PM for it to count.
- 8 hours of awesomeness with 200 of your closest cycling buddies!
- Two Hammer Nutrition hydration and nutrition feed zones. Awesome prizes at the finish from our generous sponsors
- Event timing
- Registration Packet : Guayaki Organic Energy, Hammer Nutrition Products,
- Emergency Medical Support
- Cold Guayaki, cerveza, snacks at finish
- Unforgettable stories of adventure!